Life can be a rollercoaster ride, with ups and downs that make it feel like we're riding without any brakes. But even on the toughest days, there's always something we can hold onto, something that can help us keep pushing forward. That's where positive life quotes come in - these simple, yet powerful words of wisdom can help us find light even in the darkest of times.
Positive quotes about life
Whether you're looking for words to motivate you during a difficult time, or simply seeking inspiration to live your life to the fullest, this collection of positive life quotes is here to inspire. Take a moment, breathe deeply, and let these positive words uplift you as you journey through this wonderful ride called life.
If you love quotes, you'll enjoy these positive life quotes that contains the word 'life'.
Short positive life quotes
These inspirational short positive life quotes are great Twitter "tweetables" and excellent for printables.
01. Don’t live your life through what-ifs, live it with I knows. Marco Zuniga
02. Life is too deep for words, so don’t try to describe it, just live it. C.S. Lewis (British writer, literary scholar, and Anglican lay theologian)
03. If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. Albert Einstein
04. The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it. Henry Ford
05. Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people. Leo Burnett
06. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving. Albert Einstein
07. The healthiest response to life is joy. Deepak Chopra
08. Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it. Charles Swindoll
09. Life would be tragic if it weren’t funny. Stephen Hawking
10. Life is about making an impact, not making an income. Kevin Kruse
11. The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes. Frank Lloyd Wright
12. Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor. Sholom Aleichem
13. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. Omar Khayyam
14. As you know, life is an echo; we get what we give. David DeNotaris
15. I believe that nothing in life is unimportant every moment can be a beginning. John McLeod
Positive life quotes by famous philosophers
Inspirational, insightful and positive life quotes by famous philosophers and thinkers.
01. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. Confucius
02. He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. Friedrich Nietzsche
03. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. Lao Tzu
04. The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. Buddha
05. Those who educate children well are more to be honored than they who produce them; for these only gave them life, those the art of living well. Aristotle
06. Live the life you've dreamed. Henry David Thoreau
07. The most satisfying thing in life is to have been able to give a large part of one's self to others. Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
08. The fact that life has no meaning is a reason to live - moreover, the only one. Emil Cioran
09. If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough. Meister Eckhart
10. True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island... to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing. Baltasar Gracian
11. The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. The quality of your life is determined by the quality of your thoughts. Marcus Aurelius (Stoic philosopher and Roman emperor)
13. The unexamined life is not worth living. Socrates
14. Life without experience and sufferings is not life. Socrates
15. Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced. Søren Kierkegaard
16. The more sand had escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it. Niccolo Machiavelli
17. The most difficult thing in life is to know yourself. Thales
18. A healthy social life is found only when, in the mirror of each soul, the whole community finds its reflection, and when, in the whole community, the virtue of each one is living. Rudolf Steiner
19. Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind. Henri Frederic Amiel
20. Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay. Simone de Beauvoir (French writer, existentialist philosopher, and feminist activist).
21. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better. Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life -- think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. Swami Vivekananda
23. Be where you are; otherwise you will miss your life. Buddha
Positive life quotes by women
01. If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. Eleanor Roosevelt
02. Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood. Helen Keller
03. When we do the best we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life or the life of another. Helen Keller
04. Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. Lillian Dickson
05. Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be. Grandma Moses
06. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin
07. We should remember that just as a positive outlook on life can promote good health, so can everyday acts of kindness. Hillary Clinton
08. You’re only human. You live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damned red velvet cupcake. Emma Stone
09. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. Oprah Winfrey
10. There are no regrets in life, just lessons. Jennifer Aniston
11. You choose the life you live. If you don’t like it, it’s on you to change it because no one else is going to do it for you. Kim Kiyosaki
Positive life quotes by famous writers
01. The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. Mark Twain
02. In order to write about life first you must live it. Ernest Hemingway
03. Life is a flower of which love is the honey. Victor Hugo
04. Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. Mark Twain
05. The greatest pleasure of life is love. Euripides
06. If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine. Morris West
07. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. Maya Angelou
08. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain. Vivian Greene
09. That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet. Emily Dickinson
10. You cannot find peace by avoiding life. Virginia Woolf
Positive life quotes by actors and singers
01. A hungry stomach, an empty wallet and a broken heart can teach you the best lessons of life. Robin William
02. Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something. Ashton Kutcher
03. My mama always said, life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get. Forrest Gump
04. Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about. Marilyn Monroe
05. Life is short, and it is here to be lived. Kate Winslet
06. If you can do what you do best and be happy, you're further along in life than most people. Leonardo DiCaprio
07. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of. Bruce Lee
08. Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths. Drew Barrymore
09. The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything. Frank Sinatra
10. Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this. Celine Dion
Positive life quotes by unknown authors
01. It is okay to live a life others do not understand.
02. When you start looking at people’s hearts instead of their faces, life becomes clear.
03. Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
04. You will meet two kinds of people in life: ones who build you up and ones who tear you down. But in the end, you’ll thank them both.
Life is quotes | short & positive quotes about life
Life is many things, and here is my take what life is about.
01. Life is a precious gift, cherish every moment. Unknown
02. Life is a journey, make it an adventure. Unknown
03. Life is a canvas, paint it with your dreams. Unknown
04. Life is a puzzle, solve it one piece at a time. Unknown
05. Life is a rollercoaster, embrace the ups and downs. Unknown
06. Life is a book, write your own story. Unknown
07. Life is a garden, plant the seeds of happiness. JS
08. Life is a dance, move to your own rhythm. Unknown
09. Life is a gift, open it with gratitude. Unknown
10. Life is a mirror, reflect the best version of yourself. Unknown
11. Life is like a piano. What you get out of it depends on how you play it. Albert Einstein (Jewish German theoretical physicist)
Ps. See and discover also quotes about beauty and love.
Insights, advice, suggestions, feedback and comments from experts
As an expert in the field of personal development and motivation, I have spent years researching and studying the power of positive thinking and its impact on our lives. Through my extensive experience, I have witnessed firsthand the transformative effects that positive quotes can have on individuals, helping them find strength and inspiration even in the most challenging times.
Positive life quotes serve as a beacon of light, guiding us through the rollercoaster ride of life. They remind us that no matter how tough things may seem, there is always something we can hold onto to keep pushing forward. These simple yet powerful words of wisdom have the ability to uplift our spirits, motivate us during difficult times, and inspire us to live our lives to the fullest.
In this collection of positive life quotes, you will find a wide range of concepts that touch upon various aspects of life. From renowned philosophers and thinkers to famous writers, actors, and singers, these quotes offer unique perspectives on what it means to live a fulfilling life.
Some of the concepts explored in these quotes include:
- Living life without regrets and embracing the unpredictability of life.
- Setting goals and focusing on personal growth rather than relying on external factors for happiness.
- Finding joy and gratitude in every moment, no matter how small.
- The importance of curiosity and exploration in living a creative and fulfilling life.
- The significance of making an impact and leaving a meaningful legacy.
- The value of friendship, community, and kindness in creating a fulfilling social life.
- Embracing change, taking action, and living in the present moment.
- The power of self-reflection, self-awareness, and personal development in leading a meaningful life.
- The beauty of life's simplicity and the importance of love, compassion, and connection.
- The significance of embracing challenges and learning from our experiences.
- The understanding that life is what we make of it, and we have the power to shape our own destinies.
These positive life quotes serve as reminders that life is a precious gift, and we have the power to make the most of it. They encourage us to live authentically, embrace the ups and downs, and create our own unique stories. Whether you're seeking motivation, inspiration, or simply a reminder to appreciate the beauty of life, these quotes are here to uplift and guide you on your journey.